Thank you for shopping at the Halloween-Mall website.
All orders are fulfilled by Unbeatbalesale, Inc. - Please call 888-657-8436 or email email@example.com to reach customer service in regard to your order or for questions about your item.
We do not cancel orders preship at this time. Our goal is to ship orders as soon as possible so we have set up our system to automatically process your order as fast as possible. For that reason, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be canceled. If an error is made, we need you to accept the package and request a return authorization to return the package (if our return policy below allows) for a refund. Please be sure that you want to make the purchase before submitting the order. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees including a return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
Freight & Shipping Charge Policy:
For International Shipping - See below.
For the Continental US: All items have a set shipping charge based on items weight. Most items ordered from Unbeatablesale, Inc. are shipped via UPS. Extra heavy items such as furniture will be shipped via courier, or Truck Freight and may take some extra time to arrive. Please allow at least 1-2 weeks for all furniture items to ship. If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, because of varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments. Many of our items have FREE SHIPPING, but this policy applies only to items marked as free shipping, and being shipped to the continental United States.
Unbeatablesale.com Offers International Shipping via World Market Express.
International shipping - Frequently Asked Questions
How does international shipping through World Market Express work?
There are 4 simple steps:
1. Once you are finished shopping on our website, click the "International Checkout" button on the bottom of the checkout page.
2. The items you wish to purchase will be transferred automatically to the World Market Express shopping cart to complete your order. [NOTE: If some of the items you wished to purchase are for some reason unavailable for shipping to your destination, it will indicate that “this item is not available”.]
3. Choose your destination country and currency of choice. Based on those selections, all additional customs duties, VAT/GST taxes, shipping and handling charges will be calculated and added to your order.
4. If you have already registered with World Market Express for international payment and shipping services, you will be asked to confirm your previously entered shipping and payment details. Otherwise, you will be asked to provide that information. If you choose to pay via PayPal Express, you won’t need to provide any of this additional information since we will get all the data we need directly from PayPal.
That's it! Your order will be placed and on its way to the World Market Express consolidation center. You will receive an email confirmation of the order.
Are there some things I can't order?
There are indeed some items that cannot be shipped to specific locations. For the most part, these are items classified as "dangerous goods" and other products that are prohibited based on the import restrictions of various countries. For more information, contact your local governmental import authority or refer to the Terms and Conditions information for World Market Express.
There are no returns for any item that arrives in perfect condition. If the item is damaged in transit, the customer must contact World Market Express at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 801-420-9200 to make a claim.
What happens with customs duties, VAT/GST taxes, etc.?
All of the applicable customs duties, VAT/GST taxes -- as well as all shipping and handling charges -- are calculated and added to your order before you check out from your World Market Express shopping cart. This way you know the total landed cost to purchase and receive your items upfront -- and in your chosen currency -- before you confirm your order.
What is included in the Shipping and Handling Fees?
The shipping and handling fees include the cost of U.S. domestic shipping from the merchant to the World Market Express consolidation center, International shipping charges from the consolidation center to your chosen destination, credit card processing fees, and our fees for processing and handling your order.
How do I pay for items?
You can pay via PayPal or with any international credit card in the following currencies:
USD - United States Dollar
EUR - European Union Euro
GBP - British Pound Sterling
AUD - Australian Dollar
JPY - Japanese Yen
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale, Inc. has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for a Return Authorization (RA). Once you receive an Authorization all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an Authorization or without the Authorization # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the item is damaged in transit, or Dead On Arrival, an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, or Intimate products that have been used.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30.
Delivery and Damaged Shipments:
1) Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away. If you do not call us within 7 days of receipt of the item to let us know about shipping damage, we will not be able to refund you.
2) Write down any visible damage such as box crushed, torn, creased and other circumstances about the delivery.
3) If you find concealed damage, save the carton and packaging material. Call our customer service department immediately at (888)657-8436.
We accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal payments. You will receive a virtual MasterCard code for the amount you have paid cash, which you can enter in our fields for Credit Cards to buy safely and securely.